7.27.2023

What To Do When You're Overwhelmed

You’re overwhelmed.

Tense.

Panicky.

You just need a minute.

If you’re a Highly Sensitive Person, you’ve got to have the right tools to calm down, reset and get back to it.

Here’s my current favs:

💕DiGize when my stomach is off
💕MGrain when my head, neck and shoulders are clenched
💕Calm CBD to stay chill
💕White Angelica when I’m jittery
💕Relaxation Massage Oil at bedtime
💕Thieves Household Cleaner because it doesn’t give me headaches and sore throat like other cleaners

I have so many other essential oil blends and products I love for keeping balance and reigning it all back in when I feel out of control.

Grab some of my favorites today so that you can be more confident in your self-care routine.

Shop my favs now!

***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL


No comments:

Post a Comment