7.05.2023

Labor and Delivery + Young Living

I delivered Ivy naturally, without any pain medication or epidural, so it was important to have effective support.

Nick was an amazing birth partner, working alongside my midwife, playing music, using essential oils, giving me sips of coconut water between contractions, reapplying chapstick over and over and encouraging me that I was doing well.

Because he was so involved, I got him to share how he used Young Living during my labor and delivery👇🏻

Nick - “I made sure to bring certain oils to the hospital for Ivy’s birth.
Some of the most used essential oils in the hospital room were Joy, Valor, Lavender, Peace&Calming, Frankincense, White Angelica, StressAway, Bergamot, Peppermint and Breath Again.

I diffused stress away, peace and calming, joy.

And I used Joy, frankincense, lavender, valor, white Angelica topically on Emily’s neck, chest and back

I would also hold Peppermint, Bergamot, or Breath Again up to her nose while she took some inhales.

Another important item to have was chapstick. I used the Lavender Lip Balm for her chapped lips from intense breathing.”

As you can see, Nick came to the hospital with supplies and a plan.

It got me through and helped me stick to my birth plan!

If you’re pregnant, DM me and let me help you stock up on the right oils for you to go confidently into birth.


***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL

No comments:

Post a Comment