7.17.2023

World-Schooling☀️

I remember years ago, being at a business event, and hearing a speaker talk about her goal of world-schooling her kids.

I had never heard anything like that before but it stuck and soon became my own goal as a future mother.

So here I am, living that dream that grabbed my heart so many years ago!

Ivy may be too young for school and books, but there’s no denying that she’s a sponge.

During these 2.5 months of travel, Ivy’s learned to eat new foods, sleep anywhere, nap on the go, make new friends, pet new animals, she’s swam, hiked, camped, learned to run and climb, say many new words and learned to throw tantrums.

She’s happy, friendly, confident, caring and curious.

We’re headed home tomorrow and I can’t wait to recharge, cook in my kitchen, workout at my gym, attend my church and community group and settle back in.

But I’m also excited to continue to watch Ivy grow up, as we plan our next world-schooling adventure. Because I truly believe that travel has already begun to positively shape her into the amazing girl she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment