7.26.2023

My Young Living Morning Routine

My Young Living Morning Routine:


✅Sulfurzyme Supplement - take 2 capsules to grow my hair longer more quickly, to brighten and smooth my skin and to strengthen my nails
✅Thieves Essential Oil - add 8-12 drops to living room diffuser and turn it on to start the day
✅AminoWise - add to waterbottle and drink during workout for energy, hydration and electrolytes (think of it as healthy Gatorade)
✅Slique Shake - make a smoothie bowl or shake for my first meal by adding frozen fruit, almond milk and toppings like granola, honey and chia seeds.
✅Lavender Lip Balm- moisturize lips after I brush my teeth
✅Bedazzled Lip Stick - apply before leaving the house
✅Vanilla/Joy Essential Oils - apply Vanilla behind my ears or Joy over my heart as my perfume

What’s your Young Living morning routine?

Share it on social media and tag me!

Don’t have a routine yet? 

Let me help you set up one that fits your needs💃


***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL



No comments:

Post a Comment