7.16.2023

Mama + YL

Over the last few weeks, I shared how I used Young Living during Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery, with a Newborn, with a Toddler and now I want to share how I currently use them for myself!

💕Mirah Cleansing Oil - my favorite makeup removing “facewash”
💕Lavender LipBalm - perfect amount of moisture
💕Rose Ointment - for rough elbows, knees, cuticles and anything that needs TLC
💕Joy - perfume that keeps me in a happy mood
💕White Angelica - the oil that releases tension in less than a minute
💕Sulfurzyme - taken daily for hair, skin and nails
💕Cortistop - byebye belly fat
💕CelLite Magic Massage Oil - moisturizing my way to smoother skin
💕Coconut Lime Body Butter - for my nightly footrubs from Nick
💕Lavender Body Lotion - soaks in and doesn’t leave behind a sticky residue
💕Valor, StressAway and Peace&Calming - best oils for staying calm and collected
💕DiGize - for healthy digestion, esp when I’m having tummy troubles 
💕Life 9 - probiotic

💕Slique Shake - protein shake/meal replacement
💕Golden Turmeric - taken nightly for inflammation 
💕Rosemary - massage onto scalp before washing to promote healthy growth
💕Slique Tea - for my afternoon pick-me-up


***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL

No comments:

Post a Comment