7.03.2023

Pregnancy + Young Living

I used Young Living while pregnant and loved having the natural options to help me feel more confident in being able to care for myself with safe, effective products. There are many products, depending on how deep you want to dive, but here are my favorites from my own pregnancy:

Dragon Time and Geranium: Dilute with carrier oil and apply to lower back, lower belly, neck and inside of ankle to support positive hormones.

Progessence Plus
Apply on forearms and inside of ankle to support positive hormones.

AromaEase: Inhale from bottle to help when you feel queasy. I even would apply to the tip of my nose so that I could keep inhaling the scent.

Gentle Baby: Dilute with carrier oil and apply to dry, tight skin to avoid stretch marks.

Lavender Lotion: Apply liberally to avoid stretch marks. I didn’t get any!

Valor, Grounding, Peace&Calming, Joy, Sacred Mountain and White Angelica: 
Choose one, a couple or use them all like I did! Apply to back of neck, behind ears, over heart and on wrists to remain calm and confident. Also use in diffuser to support positive emotions.

Super B: Energy

Slique Shake: Protein snack or meal

Ningxia Red: Antioxidant support

AlkaLime: Settles an upset stomach

AminoWise: Electrolytes

Check out these two books I use and love: Aroma Infant and Gentle Babies.

Toxins are never good for anyone, but especially when we’re pregnant! We’re transferring everything we apply, inhale and ingest to our baby. So, while choosing your oils and products, be sure to use our low-tox cleaning supplies and toiletries. These are my favorites 👇🏻

-Thieves Household Cleaner
-Thieves Hand Soap
-Thieves Hand Sanitizer
-Bloom Cleanser and Moisturizer
-Lavender Lip Balm
-Valor Deodorant
-Lavender Body Lotion
-Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner
-Morning Start Shower Gel
-so many more options!

***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL



No comments:

Post a Comment