7.19.2023

Emotions + Essential Oils

Did you know that we can use Young Living oils to stay calm and confident?

Here is my favorite routine for healthy emotions:

Joy - over my heart
Frankincense - drop under my tongue
White Angelica - back of my neck
Valor - on my wrists
StressAway - behind my ears
Peace&Calming + Lemon - diffuse at bedtime
Lavender + Cedarwood - diffuse at bedtime
DiGize - around my belly button
Peppermint - deep inhales from my bottle

I don’t use all of these oils all of the time, but I’ve developed a little regimen that keeps me sane and balanced.

If you struggle with tension or overwhelm, let me help you get started so that you can feel better ASAP.

***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my 10% off code SHAREYL


No comments:

Post a Comment