12.06.2016

My REVERSE Bucket List

I 'm always working on crossing items off my Bucket List, but I also want to remember to be grateful for all that I've already done.

To remind myself of what I've already accomplished, I've written down my reverse Bucket List...a list of things that I've already completed!

Check it out...

step foot in 50 states (so far I've done 46!)
drive the ENTIRE Blue Ridge Parkway

Blue Ridge Parkway 2016


run a Color Run (5k)

Greenville 2013

do the Cooper River Bridge Run (10k)

Cooper River Bridge Run 2016

tour the Greek isles

Greece 2003

fly first class internationally from Europe
live on a boat in the Caribbean

Logos Hope 2009

ride in a helicopter in Ethiopia
spot The Little Mermaid in Denmark
smell the flowers in Holland

Holland 2009

hit Gold with Young Living Essential Oils

On stage in front of 20,000 people!!!...Salt Lake City 2016

hiked Lovers Lane in the Faroe Islands

Faroe Islands 2012

stood on the equator

Ecuador 2001

go to a Ball
live in a foreign country
go surfing on sand dunes in Peru

Peru 1997

spend the night in a castle
go to a Luau in Hawaii

Ireland 2014

go on a Caribbean cruise
go on an Alaskan cruise

Cozumel 2015

go skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee
go white water rafting
get a Tattoo
hike the Inca Trail


Bolivia 2001

see the Grand Canyon
go on an airboat in the Florida Everglades

Grand Canyon 2012

own a pair of Cowgirl boots
float in the Dead Sea


Dead Sea 2005

ride a camel in Kenya
go to the top of the Eiffle Tower


Paris 2003

learn to surf, ski and paddle board
roadtripped Canada and hiked in Banff

Myrtle Beach 2000

dye my hair purple

August 31st, 2016

chop off and donate my hair (done this 3 times)

August 31st, 2015

own our own home

First morning in our first home!!!...June 20th, 2015

take Ironman to the Jungle

Chepare 2015

live in Greenville, SC
see Giant's Causeway


Giant's Causeway 2014

tour castles in Scotland

Scotland 2014

USA Road Trip (loop to the West Coast)

take Ironman to Bolivia (where I lived from 12-19 years old)

Bolivia 2015

pay off Ironman's student loans



bike the Swamp Rabbit Trail

Swamp Rabbit Trail 2014

tube down a river

Shoot the Hooch 2014

go rock climbing and repelling in Bolivia
see a musical in NYC
walked all over DC

NYC 2004

survived a Clemson and USC football game

Clemson 2006

work at Disney (Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios)

MGM Studios 2006

tour the Holy Land

Israel 2005

go snowboarding (then switch to skis on day 2)

2002

ride on the most dangerous road in the world
see the Redwoods

Redwoods 2012

see Yellowstone
see Niagara Falls

Yellowstone 2012

tour the Biltmore and then come back for Christmas at Biltmore

Biltmore Estate 2009

go camping with Nick

Our first camp trip!!!...Fall 2011

become a mom

August 2020

take Ivy (my toddler) on a roadtrip

Outer Banks 2021


I'm so proud of what an amazing adventure I've lived!

So, tell us what's on YOUR reverse Bucket List.  What things have you already done that you are proud of or thankful for?


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm thankful for having had the opportunity to Study Spanish in Costa Rica and make some wonderful new friends. Getting to go on a zipline tour and ride superman style over almost a mile of rainforest, Co Pilot a prop plane once, be apart of a singing group (even if we didn't become famous lol), Go on several Cruises (Disney being my favorite!!), finally get myself in shape, start a blog......hmm might have to work on a list to post on my blog as well... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to do a zip line...adding it to my list!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you want to get in shape..don't know what I'd do without you! Do your own blog post, with photos of course!

      Delete