8.25.2023

Self-Care Tip: Call Someone

Self-care tip: call someone

I know texting is easier and quicker, but honestly, it often leaves me feeling frazzled.

Even though I’ve turned off the notifications so I don’t hear any buzz or alert, I still feel the need to keep checking my phone.

This means that the conversation that might have taken 2 minutes has now been spread across 25 as I type away and wait for replies.

One tip I learned was that if we need to make quick plans, like a time and place, we can text. But to carry on a conversation, we should call or meet in person.

I don’t always stick to this because, honestly, I don’t feel like talking on the phone, but I always feel better when I stick to this advice.

What about you? Do you do better texting or calling?


No comments:

Post a Comment