8.18.2023

My Young Living Nighttime Routine

There's nothing better than winding down for a good night's sleep. Here's my favorite way to do it:

Golden Turmeric - take 1 teaspoon right before bed for better rest and to reduce inflammation

Coconut Lime Body Butter - I’m spoiled rotten because Nick gives me nightly foot rubs and this lotion is his favorite for my feet!

Lavender Lip Balm - I always apply this lip balm before bed so that I don’t wake up with dry lips

Peace&Calming with Lemon Essential Oils - This combo in the diffuser has been my favorite to sleep to since I began diffusing Young Living over 9 years ago! Put 4-6 drops of each and enjoy your own spa experience at home 🙂

Progessence Plus - I apply this serum to my forearms before bed.

Valor Essential Oil - This is the best oil blend to apply to the back of my neck to calm a racing heart and turn off tense thoughts.

Rose Ointment - I massage this into my cuticles to keep my nails healthy and my nail beds moisturized.

Mirah Cleansing Oil - Just got this in the mail today to start back to double cleansing before bed.

***Order your Young Living essential oils and products HERE and use my code SHAREYL for 10% off


No comments:

Post a Comment