8.03.2023

How To Use Young Living Essential Oils AROMATICALLY:

Not sure how to use Young Living essential oils aromatically?

Method 1 
Put a few drops of oil on a cotton ball, vacuum the cotton ball up and then continue to vacuum your floors while you enjoy the clean scent in your home. My favorite is Purification.

Method 2
Put a toothpick in an open oil bottle and let it act as a reed diffuser. My favorite is Thieves.

Method 3
Put oil on a clothespin and clip it to your car vents to enjoy the scent while your air conditioner and/or heat is turned on. My favorites is Evergreen Essence. 

Method 4
Turn on your diffuser! I love to start the day with Thieves, use Citrus Fresh in the afternoons and sleep to StressAway at night.

Method 5
Drop Lavender on your pillow before bed.

Method 6
Drop oil in your hand, rub your hands together, then cup over your nose and take a moment to close your eyes and breathe deeply. My favorites for this are StressAway, Valor, Joy and Peace&Calming.

***Order Young Living essential oils HERE and use my code SHAREYL

 


No comments:

Post a Comment