8.13.2023

When You Don't Want To Use Essential Oils

Not into essential oils?

Still want to make better choices?

Let me share my 13 top, (non-essential oil), must-have Young Living products!

đź’•Thieves Household Cleaner-This plant-based cleaner is super concentrated, which means I only need a bottle or two a year to keep my home clean and germ free!
đź’•Sulfurzyme-Years back, I came across a magazine article where a super model said she couldn’t live without Sulfurzyme for her hair, skin and nails…been taking it ever since!
đź’•Lavender Baby Wipes-Great for everything from removing makeup, to cleaning up messes in the car, washing hands without water and staying clean while camping when there is no shower.
đź’•Rose Ointment-All things skin…itchy places, dry patches, blemishes, cuticles…
đź’•Ningxia Red-Boosts immunity and loads us up on antioxidants so that we can stay young and healthy!
đź’•Sheerlume-Moisturizes, evens skin tone and brightens skin. When using this, I often get compliments on my glow! đź’•ART Creme Masque-An amazing treat for healthy, radiant skin! Wear it for 10 minutes or even sleep with it on overnight.
đź’•Lavender Lip Balm-Hydrates and soothes lips. A few friends have asked what pretty, pale color I wear on my lips and I’m always happy to tell them it’s just Lavender Lip Balm!
đź’•Thieves Whitening Toothpaste-It’s a natural toothpaste that doesn’t taste like natural toothpaste or lack lather like natural toothpaste. Plus, it’s whitening!
đź’•Super B-Great for boosting mood and energy! Also, needed for vegans like us.
đź’•Lavender Hand and Body Lotion-Soaks in and moisturizes without leaving an oily or sticky residue.
đź’•Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil-Want something more heavy duty? This massage oil can be used as a moisturizer. It gives skin a healthy, glowing tint and works on toning and smoothing at the same time!
đź’•Thieves Hand Sanitizer-I always keep this in my purse to stay germ free on the go without all the harmful chemicals found in most hand sanitizers!

Please share your favorite non-essential oil Young Living products!

***Order your Young Living essential oils HERE and use my code SHAREYL for 10% off



No comments:

Post a Comment