10.06.2017

8 REASONS YOUNG LIVING IS THE BEST JOB FOR TRAVELERS AND MINIMALISTS

Over the years, I've had many jobs.  I've cleaned offices, babysat, tutored, taught elementary school, washed windows, worked for a catering company on weekends, worked in Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios and shipped books in a warehouse.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a few and feel like I've done it all.  But, I never really enjoyed any of it.  I had those jobs because I needed a job.  Practical, yes.  Fun?  No.  Young Living Essential Oils is the first job that I've ever truly loved and, because of that, I've done better and stuck it out longer than any before.

At the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah

I know that if you're a traveler or a minimalist like me, you'd love this job too.  Here's why:

1.  I work online.  I don't have an office building, employees, lease, utilities, or overhead.  I just need a wifi connection and can literally work from anywhere in the world.  It's a travelers dream!

2.  I don't have office hours.  No boss is telling me what day or when to come in.  I work when I choose and take time off when I want.  The freedom is amazing and has lead to much more travel than ever before!

3.  I don't keep stock or make deliveries.  Nothing is cluttering up my house and I'm not making local deliveries or shipments from the local USPS.  This means that if I take off for three months to live in South America, I can still run my business from afar.  And yes, I did that in 2015!

Planting at the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah

4.  My team is made up of friends and family.  Business meetings, classes and events are often fun times catching up and planning with my favorite people.  And for the ones who live far away, it gives me another excuse to travel.  Travel hardly seems like business when it's so much fun!

5.  All the resources I need are already provided.  I don't have to have all the answers, I just have to know how to ask questions and find information.  And since it's all online, it's not cluttering up my home or even keeping me home!

6.  We already have a team brand, the Lemon Droppers.  All the websites, graphics and training is done for me so that I can focus on my business.  This means that I have professional graphics and more, without having to figure out how to create it myself.

We found ourselves on the Leaderboard!

7.  I'm my own boss.  I don't have anyone making decisions for me or telling me what to do.  This means when I want to hit the road for several months next year, I don't have to ask for time off at work (I'll just work as we travel!).

8.  My commission is residual and direct deposited each month.  I can be in another country, sick or on vacation and still know I'm earning commission.  Talk about freedom!

Being recognized on-stage in front of over 20,000 people!

Basically you just need an internet connection to do this job.  That's it!  It seriously can't get more simple than that.  This job is the best I've ever had.  I have so much freedom and truly appreciate it.  I believe that this can be a blessing to anyone, but especially if you love to travel frequently or live a minimalist lifestyle.  This is the job for you.  Believe me.  Since beginning my small business in 2013, I'm healthier because of the products and I'm happier because of the job.  You really can't lose.  I'd love to help you launch your own Young Living Essential Oils business.  Please reach out to me if you'd like to talk!



No comments:

Post a Comment