8.21.2026

Emily's Chocolate Chip Cookies

     I'm a lazy baker, but love baking.

     So, one day when Nick was craving cookies and I didn't want to disappoint, but also wasn't feeling it, I skipped all the proper steps of mixing dry ingredients separate from wet ingredients. Instead, I threw it all in a bowl, mixed it up, made the cookies as fast as possible so I could kick back and relax. Turns out, they were my best yet, so I'm thrilled to have discovered that my best cookies are my easiest. Here's my recipe below!


Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick softened, salted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tbsp milk, or creamer (seriously, I didn't have milk so I used coffee creamer)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips


Directions:

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Throw everything, except the chocolate chips, into one bowl and mix until fully combined.
-Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly incorporated.
-Use a spoon to scoop batter and place on cooking sheets (this receipt makes roughly one dozen cookies)
-Bake 9-11 minutes. (These are gooey, so bake slightly longer for less gooey cookies)
-Let cool a bit before removing from cooking sheet because they will fall apart when hot!


Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment