10.11.2017

33 REASONS WHY I LOVE NICK STEWART

Today is Nick's 33rd birthday!  I've already taken him out to breakfast, gonna treat him to lunch at a new place in town and then planning to cook and bake something he'll love for dinner...maybe rent a new movie.  I love him so much and always want to throw him some big party and invite everyone, but he doesn't like attention and wants it to be low-key and just us every year.  So, I'll remain calm and just use my blog to channel the love.  Here are 33 reasons why I adore my 33-year-old Ironman:


1. He always put others first
2. He forgives quickly
3. He gives everyone the benefit of the doubt
4. He's slow to get angry or freak out
5. He's calm and laid back
6. He's tall, blonde and handsome
7. He's got a great smile


8. He's strong and athletic
9. He's talented
10. He doesn't leave a job unfinished
11. He loves the Lord
12. He's kind to everyone
13. He's a great listener
14. He's the most patient person in the world
15. He's honest
16. He's a hard worker
17. He's a good provider for us
18. He doesn't make rash decisions
19. He's a good friend
20. He say's sorry
21. He puts up with me


22. He's disciplined
23. He's loyal
24. He's responsible
25. He's funny and has a good laugh
26. He's a gentleman
27. He's generous
28. He makes the best out of every situation
29. He goes along with my crazy ideas
30. He's compassionate
31. He loves to travel
32. He always does his best
33. He's my hero

Let's just say, he's the best.  Can we agree on that?!  Leave him a "Happy Birthday" below.


No comments:

Post a Comment