9.22.2016

MY FALL 2016 BUCKET LIST

Before we get started...HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!

Fall is my favorite time of year.  The weather is cooling off and the best holidays are approaching...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years (aka plenty of food, family, friends, fun and Hallmark movies, LOTS of Hallmark movies).  Also, Ironman and I celebrate our wedding anniversary December 8th.  See what I mean?  Best time of year all around.


I keep a Bucket List all of the time, but it's mainly big things that I want to cross off during my lifetime.  I never thought of having a seasonal Bucket List until Amanda from The Next Seven Blog posted hers.  Of course, I loved it and knew that I had to do it!  So, here it is:

play hide and go seek in a corn maize
have a picnic in Charleston
carve a pumpkin for my front porch

My first pumpkin carving - 2006

find the best pumpkin spice latte around
play tourist in my own town
jump in a pile of leaves (and hope there are no spiders or snakes present)
go on a hayride
bike the Swamp Rabbit Trail

Swamp Rabbit Trail - 2014

get a Fall pedicure (no hot pink allowed)
make and eat some caramel apples
host an open house
enjoy the Lights Before Christmas at the Riverbanks Zoo
have a sauna and whirlpool day at the gym with friends
go geocaching
take a hike

Table Rock - 2013

participate in The 6 Items Challenge
go on a weekend camp trip
cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway
go on a moonlight kayak trip
explore Lynches River County Park
bake an apple pie
get a facial
go see the lights during Christmas at Biltmore for our anniversary
watch ELF 5,786,932 times


Click HERE to get yours!!!

So, I don't know if I will really be able to do ALL those items on my list, but I sure am going to try.  Tell me something that YOU love to do during Fall...I'd love to get some more unique ideas!

PS...did you know that Fall goes from September 22nd through December 21st?  I had no idea and have always just assumed that Winter began on December 1st!  Still learning something new everyday.  Also, don't forget to check out Emily's Fall Bucket List at Just Because...she is my partner in crime and we will be blogging about all our upcoming adventures these next few months as we cross things off of our lists!









2 comments:

  1. My birthday is the last day of fall! I didn't even know that. lol I always thought if I saw snow then it was officially winter....till I moved to the south...now I have to look at the calendar to know. lol

    ReplyDelete