3.27.2017

THIS WEEK'S MENU

If you read my recent post on my Spring 2017 Bucket List, you saw that one of my goals was to do better with cooking dinner and having it ready for Ironman when he gets home from work.  Thanks to Pinterest, I have some fresh ideas.  And thanks to my Crock Pot, it's not going to be too hard to follow through.


So, here's what I have planned for this week:

Monday - Eggplant Parmesan

Tuesday - Tacos

Wednesday - Coconut Quinoa Curry

Thursday - Split Pea Soup

Friday - Charcuterie.  This one isn't using my crock pot, but we actually love throwing this together each Friday night.  When Ironman gets home from work, we usually go to the grocery store together and get some random things that we want to snack on with a great bottle of wine.  It's a great way to end the week and start the weekend off relaxing together.

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Vegetable Lentil Soup


I know that many people go to the grocery store once per week and stock up on everything at once.  Usually that really overwhelms me and I forget things that I need.  So, I've found that it usually works best for me if I take it one day at a time, stop by the store for what I need that day and throw it together then.  That way, I am just focused on one meal.  Way easier.

What about you?  Are you a "take it one day at a time" type cook?  Or do you plan ahead, make a grocery list and buy it all at once kind of cook?  Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment