8.30.2018

33 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR ON MY 33RD BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to me (tomorrow)!  The years are flying by and I'm finding that it's not the grand gestures or expensive gifts that make me happy, but the little things.  After all, it's those little things that make up the majority of our lives!  Sometimes, though, they get overlooked.

So, to remind myself of all that I have, I wanted to put together a list of 33 things that I'm thankful for right now:

1.  air-conditioner in this South Carolina summer heat
2.  my parents bulldog, Buddy
3.  our king-sized bed
4.  catching up with friends on Marco Polo App
5.  rail trail walks
6.  Netflix binges with Nick
7.  homemade skillet bread
8.  traveling almost every weekend
9.  that God loves me
10.  our gym that has everything I do and don't know how to use


11.  warm, fuzzy blankets
12.  vegan restaurants
13.  my clawfoot tub
14.  homemade cinnamon rolls
15.  my work-from-anywhere-in-the-world business
16.  Hallmark movies
17.  old friendships that have stuck around
18.  our 20s-30s group
19.  parents that are world-changers
20.  riding my bike beside Nick while he runs


21.  camping in the fall
22.  you, my readers, for caring about me and my words
23.  granite countertops
24.  my fluffy, purple, polka-dot bathrobe
25.  cleaning out and giving stuff away
26.  sisters that are my closest friends
27.  the Christmas season
28.  cute clothes that make me feel pretty
29.  books (lots of books)
30.  my front porch when the weather's just right
31.  that I speak Spanish
32.  the freedom to spend my time how I want
33.  my attractive, thoughtful, hard-working husband (saved the best for last)

What's one thing that you're thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment