6.06.2017

17 OF MY HOME TOWN RECOMMENDATIONS

A few years back, a new girl moved to Florence and I gave her a tour of the town.  She wanted all the details.  Where to go for car repairs, which dentist to use and who to go to for hair cuts.  So, I decided to put together a list of all my recommendations for anyone new to town or who needs something new.

Downtown Florence

1.  CPA: Waring & Associates Nancy, Becky and everyone else who works here are always friendly and helpful and take good care of us!

2.  Bank: Carolina Bank Lynn Wilson (on Irby Street) was so helpful when we were buying our first home, so we opened our business account here and we have been happy with both!

3.  Car: Creel Tire (843) 662-5238 Richard and Walt and the others who work here are always friendly, have fair prices and take care of everyone like family!

4.  Dentist: Dr Bryan Patterson (843) 662-1761 Bryan has a great office staff and everyone is so patient with me when I'm anxious during appointments!

5.  Eyes: Palmetto Vision Center Dr Andrews has been good to Nick and I since we began coming here!

New glasses!

6.  Dermatologist: Carolinas Dermatology Group Dr Hunter Birch is soft spoken and sweet and always makes me feel at ease when I go in for a check up!

7.  Gyno: McLeod Women's Care (843) 777-7500 I heard so many recommendations for Dr Chandler and was happy to find everyone was right!

8.  Yard: Marvin James (843) 601-2257 Marvin and his crew do a great job with our yard and have always been dependable!

9.  Facials: Roseann's Electrolysis (843) 615-2505 Roseann is welcoming, does a great job when I come in for a facial and always makes time for me pretty quickly!

10.  Hair: Stephanie Campbell (803) 968-6986 Stephanie is good at listening to my ideas, has great input when I come in for my hair and I always leave happy!

11.  Pizza: Marcos Pizza Because a good pizza always makes things better!

Afternoon Tea at Top Hat

12.  Coffee and Tea: Lula's Coffee CoClay Pot and Top Hat Special-Teas Go to Top Hat and have afternoon tea for a special treat!

13.  Shopping: Palmetto Peddler and Thieves Market are both great places to find old treasures!

14.  Breakfast: Long Grain Cafe has the best breakfast in town!

15.  BBQ: Wholly Smokin' I'm not a BBQ person, but I actually love it here!

16.  Mexican: Mi Tierra I don't even really like Mexican either, but I love this place because it's got a great atmosphere!

17.  Exercise: Rail Trail This is a great place to get outdoors, go for a run or walk, ride bikes and take kids!

Am I missing anything here in town?  Give me your favorites in town!


No comments:

Post a Comment