9.27.2015

Who AND Where are YOU?!?!?!?!?!

     I don't know if it is the WORLD TRAVELER in me, but Every. Single. Time. I post something on my blog, I want to see the Stats...not the Pageviews, but the Audience.  I want to see WHO is reading my blog and WHERE you live.  

     I sound like a sTaLkEr right now, but seriously.  I want to see where you are in the world because I am secretly thinking that we are going to be BEST FRIENDS and when Nick and I take our World Trip, we will stay at your house.  I'm serious.  Don't laugh.

     When I look at my blog audience, these are the countries that show up:

United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Bolivia
Germany
Australia
Russia 
France
Singapore
Malaysia
Ireland
Egypt
Portugal
South Korea
Japan
Bangladesh
Brazil
Guatemala
Paraguay


     Isn't this AMAZING!!!

     I cannot believe how many people all over the world are taking the time to read what I write!  I absolutely LOVE when I get to meet my readers...I have even become close friends with some of you!!!!!!!  Isn't that CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?

     I would LOVE to continue to get to know more and more of you!  Please introduce yourself!!!!!!!!



Let's be Friends:
Find Emily on Instagram
Find Nick on Instagram
Find Simply Whole on FaceBook 
Find Emily on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment