9.24.2015

My Fall Fix

     I just got my 8th Stitch Fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Don't know what Stitch Fix is?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 


Too scared to click before you know what you are getting yourself into?!?!?!?!

Look and Learn:

Here is my package...all pretty and begging to be opened!!!!!!!



And here is what they packed for me!!!!!!

1st piece - cute green top...KEEPING IT!!!
It is SUPER comfortable and Nick loved it!!!!!!!


2nd Piece - Navy Blue Heart Blouse...NOT keeping it!
The material didn't have any stretch so it felt tight in my armpits...also it was high on my neck and made me feel a little claustrophobic!


3rd Piece - Tank Top...NOT keeping it!
It is Fall and the weather is turning cold so I don't want more tanks right now.


4th Piece - Navy Blue Cardigan...KEEPING IT!!!!!!
This was SUPER soft and comfy and I know I'll get a lot of use out of it!!!!!!


5th Piece - Skinny Jeans...NOT keeping, unfortunately...
I really really really liked these pants and they fit PERFECTLY, but they were a little pricey for my purse right now!


Totally curious now, aren't you?!?!!?!?  

YOU want a fix now too, don't you?!?!!?!?

Don't worry...I'm going to hook you up:

1.  Go to STITCH FIX.
2.  Fill out your Style Profile.
3.  Select a Ship Date to receive your FIRST FIX.
4.  Stitch Fix will send you 5 items.
5.  Keep what you want and pay for it.
6.  Send back what you don't want.
7.  Enjoy having your own personal stylist!

GOT IT?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment