8.30.2017

4 REASONS WHY YOUNG LIVING IS THE BEST BUSINESS TO LAUNCH

Our team just hit 900 members and I can't help but feel like I'm in a dream.  Just 4 years ago, I would have never believed that I could actually find a job like this.  I absolutely love my Young Living essential oils and products and use them daily.  But, hands down, the best part about this job is the freedom.  

Us at the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah

Let me tell you a little story.  Years ago, I stopped into my bosses office and asked for a day off to go to a family wedding on a Friday.  He grinned and kinda giggled when he told me I had used all my vacation days, almost as if he enjoyed being in charge of my life.  I was disappointed that I would miss the wedding, but it was more than that.  I remember sitting there, looking at him and thinking that I never wanted to be in this position again, where someone else is telling me how many days I can take off and have the power to keep me from a special event.  Fast forward to present time.  That's why this job means so much to me.  No one is telling me what days to work and how many vacation days I can take a year.  No one is telling me how many hours to work per week or when to clock in or out.  No one is expecting me to work extra, but not get paid a cent more because I'm on salary.  And when I do work, no one is telling me what to do or how to do it.  Since I began, I've worked really hard to get to where I am now.  But, it's been on my terms.  And I've loved it!

Because I know what it feels like to be stuck in a job you don't love, but can't seem to escape, I really get excited to help others learn how to open their own Young Living businesses and get the freedom that I have.  There are tons of options out there.  Lots of jobs that you might like to try out.  But I want to share 4 reasons why I think launching your own Young Living business is the best choice out there.


1.  It's practically FREE to open - Most businesses cost tens of thousands of dollars to start up. Some even hundreds of thousands! Most need a building. Tons of stock. Build a brand. Get a website. Cleaning supplies. Pay for heating, air conditioning, water and internet. Buy furniture, decor, computers and telephones. Find employees.  There's so much that is probably involved that we don't even consider, unless you've done it in the past! It sounds not only expensive, but super overwhelming.  And that's why Young Living has to be one of the easiest, least expensive businesses to start!  Are you wondering how you actually jump in?  To get started, you simply need a Premium Starter Kit. That's it. A kit. You'll use the diffuser, oils and samples for yourself and fall in love right away.  With the kit, you'll have a wholesale membership and you can start making a commission that same day.

2.  You'll have FREE access to the Virtual Office - Run your ENTIRE business from this one website. Check your team growth, run reports, keep up with news from Young Living, place orders, keep up with your incoming commissions and more!  This means that your office is online and you can work from anywhere you have wifi.  This is a dream for someone who likes to travel the world or even work from home.  If you could live any place in the entire world, where would it be?  Say it out loud.  Today, you can start growing your business, get it to where it can financially support you and move to that dream location.  Remember when Ironman and I spent three months in South America?  It's thanks to this business!  Want to live in an RV and road trip the USA?  You can!  Want to backpack Europe?  You can!  Want to pick up and move to a new city without worrying about finding a job there?  You can!  Since everything is done online, you have total freedom to live and work from where ever you truly want to be.  Isn't that amazing!?

Helping plant at the Young Living Lavender Farm

3.  You'll get your own FREE personalized sign up link - No need to be a talented web designer or pay monthly fees for your own online store. Simply create your personalized sign up link through your virtual office to send to potential customers! This is so much simpler than keeping a store front or loading up closest with stock!  Remember I said all you need is a connection to wifi?  It's true.  You're not going to rent a building, fill it with stock, hire a cleaning lady, find employees, pay utilities and go into debt.  As people come to you and want to buy, you send them a link for them to create their own account, just like Amazon.  They order what they want, Young Living charges their card and then ships them their products.  You don't have to keep stock at home or make any deliveries.  This means that you can move to Europe and still be selling to people in the USA.  Or you can be on a road trip in the USA and still have friends overseas buy from you.  You have total freedom to live and work from where you want to!

4.  You'll be invited to our FREE business and education groups - Learn everything you need to know about launching a Young Living business. Training videos, class scripts, marketing materials and files upon files of anything and everything are available to you for your own personal use. It's all available to you for free.  This also means that once you are growing your own team, they can be trained for free in the groups. No forking out cash to train team members. Also, no pressure to know all the answers.  At the same time, you can learn everything you need to know about how to use the oils and products and live a healthier lifestyle. Tips, tricks, live classes and so much more available to you in the education groups. And remember, just like the business groups, the education groups are available to your growing team. No forking out cash to teach customers. Again, this means no pressure to have all the answers and you don't have to do it in person.  Everything is online, giving you total freedom to work from where ever you are in the world!

Somewhere in Utah...

Isn't this crazy?!  Basically all you need is wifi to grow your business.  Nothing else!  Now, I don't want to give the impression that this isn't hard work.  When I got started, I basically worked every minute I wasn't sleeping for the first two years.  Not gonna lie.  I invested a lot into this.  I work much less these days, but get to now enjoy the residual income!  I get paid more than any other job I've ever had, while working the days and hours I want, doing what I want.  It's amazing and I wish that everyone could experience it.  If you are interested and want to talk, please let's chat!  Send me an email, or find me on FB or IG.  I'll tell you everything you want to know and if you choose to get started, I'll be here for you every step of the way!  

Just since 2013, I've been to Salt Lake City 6 times, Orlando, Denver, Chicago, Dallas, 2 Caribbean cruises, Hawaii, Ireland, Scotland, on a 17 day road trip, lived for three months in South America and gone on countless week-long and weekend trips.  We've also bought a house and paid off more than $26,000 in debt.  I love having this freedom now that I never had before.  Maybe traveling isn't your thing, but there is something that you wish you could do more of.  What is it?  Young Living could be your ticket to having more of that thing you've been missing.  I know for sure it's drastically changed our life!  Don't be afraid to let it change yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment