5.16.2017

MY 10 MAGIC WORDS

A while back, a friend encouraged me and some other girls to come up with our own "Magic Words".  10 words that described me...


But, there are actually lots of words that could describe me.  Some days, I'm sick of my Bucket List because it's a reminder of all of the places I want to go but haven't gone.  I can be lazy and negative.  Sometimes I hoard things because "what if?", until I finally clean out when I come to my senses.  I can be harsh and want to keep everything for myself.  I'm not always inspiring because I don't always feel inspired.  I don't always make the best choices for my health.  And sometimes I can't think of any great story to tell.  So, I just want to set the record straight that I am not always my magic words.

But what I've found is that they are there, deep down inside me.  When I am taking care of myself, setting boundaries and doing what I love, they come out.  And when they do, I am the best version of myself.  I am the person that I want to be.

Won't you consider creating a list of your 10 magic words?  10 words that describe you at your best, when you are proud of who you are.  Write them down and keep them somewhere to remind you of the person you are striving to be...your best.


No comments:

Post a Comment