5.04.2022

Makeup: How to choose the right colors for your skintone

If you're like me, you're nervous to order makeup online because you're unsure of the colors.

I understand!

I've been using Young Living makeup for years and have figured out how to match my skin tone, so watch my video below as I explain how you can choose the right colors for you:


Look at your wrists, what color are you veins? Blue veins - you're cool toned. Green veins - you're warm toned.

Now, choose your foundation: If you're cool toned, choose cool. Warm toned, choose warm. I recommend Cool 2 and Warm 2 Loose Powders for most people I help since they seem to match many skin tones. Choose one or choose both Cool 2 and Warm 2and mix them to find your perfect shade. Natural Beige Liquid Foundation is another popular tint. Shop HERE.

Next, choose your Blush: Cool tones typically look good in pinks and warm tones usually look good in peaches. I love the Awestruck color.

Finally, choose your Lip color: Same applies for the cool and warm tones. I love Bedazzled lipstick for a pink pop of color. In lipgloss, I love the Maven and Rockin' pinks. Abundant gloss is a great light pink. And I always love the lip balms for a natural look.

And don't forget, we have a great eyeshadow pallet and mascaras. I like the Lengthening Mascara more than the Volumnizing option. 

DM me for your makeup bundle customized to your skintone or Shop HERE!

*For more Tips & Tricks: find me FaceBookInstagram and YouTube!

**Shop my Low-Tox Products HERE!

***Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment