11.13.2023

My Favorite Holiday Diffuser Blends

Did you know that scent is the strongest tie to memories?!

Maybe that’s why the smell of bonfires, Christmas trees, coffee and cookies transports me right back to the holidays!

Do you want to keep those holiday scents around? Here are some of my favorite combinations to throw in my diffuser lately:

Sugar Cookies:
4 drops Stress Away
4 drops Joy

Candy Canes:
4 drops Joy
4 drops Peppermint

Home Sweet Home:
4 drops Orange
4 drops Clove

Christmas Tree Lot:
2 drops Pine
2 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
2 drops Idaho Grand Fir
2 drops Cypress
2 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce

Want to keep it super extra simple?

Simply diffuse a few drops Christmas Spirit oil on its own! It smells amazing.

Holiday scents hold some of our most treasured memories!🎄

What are your favorite scents during Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Comment below👇🏻

Use my Code SHAREYL for 10% off when you order through my link HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment