3.21.2018

HAVE I QUIT BLOGGING?

Well, hello there stranger!

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been MIA for over 3 months.  Why, you ask?  Um, not totally sure except that I just needed a break!  I've been blogging for 10 years now.  Over the past two years, I've published 2-3 new posts per week.  It took a lot of time and energy.  By the time I posted our 10 year wedding anniversary post, I decided I just needed some time away.

Photo by Emily Lynn Photography

I signed up to be mentored by Lindsay Teague Moreno all of 2018.  With what I'm learning, I felt I needed to take a step back and re-evaluate.  What am I truly interested in?  What topics do I want to learn more about?  Where do I see my social media going?  How am I growing my personal brand?  I've been doing a lot of brainstorming and experimenting to see how things go.  You might have noticed some changes on my social media accounts!

As in the past, I'm still interested in crossing things off my Bucket List, minimalism, veganism, essential oils, being a small business owner and reading good books.  Lately though, I've become more interested in fitness.  I also want to get more into fashion.  Not to mention, Ironman wants me to begin to enjoy gardening with him!

Photo by Emily Lynn Photography

This time away has been good and I feel like I'm coming back refreshed and renewed, ready to blog again.  So, the answer is no, I'm not going to quit blogging!

What are some things you'd like to see on my blog in the future?  Spring Cleaning?  Essential Oils?  Business?  More travel?  I'm all ears...your ideas are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment