6.15.2015

Stitch Fix #3

This is my 3rd time to get a shipment from Stitch Fix!!!  If you don't know...Stitch Fix is a company that has you fill out a detailed profile about your style, assigns you a personal stylist, ships 5 items to your home, lets you try them on at home, keep what you want and send back what you don't want!  Who doesn't want that?!?!?!?!?  You do, of course...so...SIGN UP!!!  There is no commitment...just click that link, fill out the profile and see what you think!  You'll be addicted.  Plus, they even let you link them to your Pinterest "closet" so that they can see ideas of styles you love!  Stitch Fix is a girls BEST friend.  Not really, but kinda.

Getting ready to open my Fix!!!

I LOVED these pants and they fit perfectly...but I live in South Carolina and yesterday was over 100 degrees outside.  I wouldn't be able to wear these pants until maybe October, so I didn't keep them.

Black skinnies with light gray polka dots...

I LOVED this blue shirt and kept it!!!  It isn't too fitted and the color 
was beautiful...perfect for summer!

Love the blue!

This pencil skirt did NOT flatter me and the material was too hot for South 
Carolina summers, so I didn't keep it.

Pencil skirt with a pattern.

The earrings weren't too exciting so I didn't keep them.

Earrings :)

I really liked this clutch, but didn't feel like I "needed" it right now, so I didn't keep it.

Black clutch.

Here is the pencil skirt with the blue shirt...as you can see, the pencil skirt is NOT flattering.
 (sorry the lighting is bad!)

Blue shirt with pencil skirt.

Here are the black skinnies with the blue shirt...I REALLY like this outfit, but I didn't keep the black skinnies.  I have another pair of black skinnies already that
 I can use when I want this outfit in the fall!!!

Blue shirt with skinnies.

So, I kept the blue shirt and sent back everything else!

What do you think?!?!?!?!?!  Is Stitch Fix going to be your thing?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment