4.23.2024

How to pack for 3 nights in Key West in ONLY a backpack!

As I booked our flights to Key West, I found out that I was going to be charged $60 for a carry-on! That's nuts. A personal item is allowed, though, so I decided I'd simply bring a backpack since it would be free and challenge me to pack light.

Next weekend, we have another flight that charges for carry-ons and will each be taking only a back-pack, so this was good practice to confirm it can be done!

Here's my Key West packing list:


All this fit in my old LLBean high school backpack and saved me from paying for luggage or carry-on! It was the perfect amount of items for eating out, shopping, paddle-boarding, boating and hanging out.

What's the lightest you've ever packed for a trip? Please share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment